2019/20 Rep Applications – Reserve List Open
Our NUCO Rep team is comprised of nearly 300 outgoing, social and hardworking reps who work across various resorts in the French and Italian Alps and Pyrenees.
Every year we recruit around 200 new reps, usually current students or recent graduates to join our ever expanding team. Our reps come from across the UK and further afield and have a hugely diverse skill set to help our team deliver incredible events and memorable holidays. Are you organised, flexible, friendly and want to get involved?
Applications have closed and we are assessing the hundreds of applications we have receive so far, however the reserve list is open and we are likely to assess these too, with our passenger numbers looking so positive for the season!
The role will entail duties such as:
- Escorting coaches and flights from the UK to their destination
- Assisting with arrivals and key distribution
- Liaising with local suppliers such as ski hire, ski school and bars
- Socialising with group leaders and clients on a daily basis
- Organising and overseeing activities such as rail jams and club nights
- Working as a team to support the delivery of our specialist After Dark Events in our ski resorts
Your benefits of the role include:
- Self-catering accommodation
- Travel Insurance
- A subsistence budget and UK travel expenses
- Lift pass
- Equipment rental if required
- Lifelong memories, friends, and experiences
Want to find out more? Questions regarding the role should be covered in the FAQ & Job description document and see what our reps from last year have to say about the role with their section of The NUCO Times
OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN #TEAMNUCO
We can assure you working for NUCO is one of the most memorable and enjoyable experiences of your life!